June 1, 2013

Some should-have(s).

I should've forgotten you since yesterday..
I should've accepted our differences since the first time we got a click.
I should've kept the distance between us since the first time I felt that you wanna know me better, as I wanna know you better either..
I should've followed people's suggestions to us since the first time they knew about our closeness.
I shouldn't have let my feeling grow, since I realized I have that special feeling towards you..

Thankyou, for bringing so many beautiful twilights to me that I've finally known another thing able to be enjoyed..
It's June already, by the way.
The best time to memorize all things about you in these last few months..

No regret. Just to keep the memory stay.
1st June, 00.52.

2 comments:

  1. no matter how hard you try to deny the feeling, you just can't. it's in your heart. it's always been there and (perhaps) will always be there. cheer up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha indeed. Just have to let it flow let it be, I think. Thanks anyway, my dear Riri :)

      Delete