March 16, 2012

Y means you.

You.

Distance means nothing when I'm thinking of you.There is no reason for me to cry because of this distance, though everything's not easy as it seems.
But in this time of longing, I'm just trying to remind myself, that you'll come to see me. That we'll meet again one day. I don't know when, but it will. There will be the next time(s). And this waiting time is just a way to know how strong we are. Now, all I know is I love you.

Don't know what, where, when, why, and how,
but I just do.



2 comments:

  1. I like your words.
    hehehe
    Your great nes, can survive this long. I salute your love story ..

    maaf kata2nya baku... biasa... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha iya puji, just tryin to be strong :)) I know I'm strong enough :p haha..
      gpp, thanks ya dear..

      Delete